Powerful and proven strategies that will improve your firm’s management, client service and profitability.
Managing an accounting firm demands the application of leading edge management practices. Defining Edge comprises a wide range of essential management practices and comes complete with either six CDs or six DVDs and a comprehensive 160 page training manual.
A few of the topics you will discover include:
- Measuring your firm using the LUBRM model and seeing how and where you can improve profitability
- What clients are really looking for and how to improve client service so that you get paid more and referred more often
- Why you need to upgrade your firm’s souvenirs
- Your invaluable report card – what is important to your clients when it comes to quality
- How to bill what you are worth and collect what you bill
- Improving utilisation – getting more ‘time-on’
- Increasing realisation
- Nine ways to improve billing
- How to reduce lock up
- Core marketing strategies – winning more new business
- Reputation and relationship marketing strategies
Price is fixed and includes VAT and shipping (including international) as applicable